Topic: Strategies for Beginners

Members viewing this topic: 2 guests

Basic Strategies for Beginners

I. Introduction
This is a topic intended as a learning resource based from my personal experience. If you are new to the game and you are sick of losing to high-level players who got lots of characters while you have very few, then reading this might help you win more games. If you are already a good player, then you are welcome to post your own comments or correct wrong information I included in my posts.

II. About Me

[Image: m6GwHqQ.png]

My main account's username here is Laphy, and 20 more other accounts I own. I am definitely not the best player here but I know quite a lot on how to get there. I have several accounts with at least 20 win streaks (most without chars), and the highest level I achieved here is level 54. Don't mind my streak and ratio here, I frequently experiment teams on ladder (lmao). It's fair to say I have enough experience with low-level and high-level plays. This N-A is a bit different from the older years so you might have to experiment on some weird and new interactions here. And that is precisely what lured me here - weird and new. I love teams using characters who are not commonly played, or playing around an unusual strategy like paralysis locking and permastun strategies. Some people might know me for making weird teams but I know how to use meta teams too - I just choose not to.

III. Sections
In this thread, I'll be discussing various ways to help you improve your game. There are several sections here and I will post each section on different posts for organization. The sections for this thread are:
  • How to create your team (Carry Role, Support Role, Team Checklist, Sample Teams)

• How chakra works in the game (Basic Info)

• Early Game Decisions (Priority Target)

• Mid Game Decisions (Best Scenario, Worst Scenario)

• End Game Decisions (Win Condition)

(Work in Progress and will be updated by parts)

Messages In This Thread
Strategies for Beginners - by Laphy - May 01, 2022. 07:22
Strategies for Beginners - by DarkMoju - May 02, 2022. 05:39
Strategies for Beginners - by Egotist - May 02, 2022. 07:17
Strategies for Beginners - by Laphy - May 01, 2022. 07:23

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 85