Topic: Saiken's Glitch Gap

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Dear mods, please make Saiken's skill Leech Gap not a Glitch Gap. It very often does not even trigger when targetted, let alone stack on enemies.
[Image: Glitch-Gap.png]

Also, you should rethink the bijuu characters cuz they are kinda useless. Maybe link their health together, so that it redistributes evenly after taking damage, so that they don't lose tails. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, see my Katsuyu character here.
Do you have any more screenshots as proof that it didn't go through properly? There's a bugs section where you can report it as well. From the screenshot you've provided I don't really see what the problem is.

I think a lot of people will disagree with the usefullness or lack there of the Bijuu's. There have been instances where they are quite strong or were. The meta itself just doesn't suit playing them rn. Distributing damage evenly would make them very weak against AoE chars - more so than they already are rn, which is one of the easiest ways to kill a Bijuu char.
[Image: Bl7Y.gif]
It’s working fine. It’s literally your skill order.
(January 03, 2023. 06:49)buckmeister
Do you have any more screenshots as proof that it didn't go through properly? There's a bugs section where you can report it as well. From the screenshot you've provided I don't really see what the problem is.

I think a lot of people will disagree with the usefullness or lack there of the Bijuu's. There have been instances where they are quite strong or were. The meta itself just doesn't suit playing them rn. Distributing damage evenly would make them very weak against AoE chars - more so than they already are rn, which is one of the easiest ways to kill a Bijuu char.

I don't right now, but I swear to god it's happened a lot of times before. It just won't trigger when a harmful skill is used on him. Please, inspect further into the problem.
(January 03, 2023. 08:42)Grav
It’s working fine. It’s literally your skill order.

Have you tried multiple times in different battles? How could the skill order affect this whatsoever? I'm confused.

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 129