Topic: Paper Butterfly Konan

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

I made a butterfly version for Konan. I hope you like it. Comment with constructive criticism, please :)

[Image: Paper-Butterfly-Konan.png]
Paper Butterfly Storm:
Illogically impossible to implement a skill to increase cooldown based off chakra pool. It’s just not how cooldowns works. But the damage until they do a friendly skill is okay.

Paper Butterfly Spy:
For something with little benefit, this skill does not do much considering that this skill is quite expensive. Especially since we have Young Nagato that does the same thing for free. Increasing the 1st skill’s damage would be too much I think. I would make it conditional where if she is targeted by an enemy harmful skill, the damage will increase to compensate for the expensive chakra. Or at least make it cost a specific instead of random.

Paper Butterfly Scatter:
This is just straight out terrible. Literally a combination between the first 2 skills. Expensive at that too.

Paper Butterfly Assemble:
This is the only skill I like from this kit tbh. It’s more refined and innovative for a strong purpose.

5/10.
(November 28, 2022. 07:12)Acnologia
Paper Butterfly Storm:
Illogically impossible to implement a skill to increase cooldown based off chakra pool. It’s just not how cooldowns works. But the damage until they do a friendly skill is okay.

Paper Butterfly Spy:
For something with little benefit, this skill does not do much considering that this skill is quite expensive. Especially since we have Young Nagato that does the same thing for free. Increasing the 1st skill’s damage would be too much I think. I would make it conditional where if she is targeted by an enemy harmful skill, the damage will increase to compensate for the expensive chakra. Or at least make it cost a specific instead of random.

Paper Butterfly Scatter:
This is just straight out terrible. Literally a combination between the first 2 skills. Expensive at that too.

Paper Butterfly Assemble:
This is the only skill I like from this kit tbh. It’s more refined and innovative for a strong purpose.

5/10.

Thank you very much. I actually agree with you. I will redo her.

Update:
[Image: Paper-Butterfly-Konan.png]

bitowzinho .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 237